আপনার আধার নম্বর দিয়ে অন্য কেউ সিম তোলেনি তো? যাচাই করে নিন নিজেই!
Verify if your Aadhaar card using by others.
In India, a total of 16 SIM cards can be withdrawn using a single Aadhaar number.
Now it takes an Aadhaar card to get a new SIM. Just as a user’s Aadhaar card is associated with a SIM, so is the SIM number associated with the Aadhaar card. So one or more of your mobile numbers are registered directly with your Aadhaar number.
In India, a total of 16 SIM cards can be withdrawn using a single Aadhaar number. Didn’t anyone else pick up the SIM using your Aadhaar number?
Several such scams have been caught recently. Dishonest people have used SIMs by stealing other people’s Aadhaar data. Meanwhile, ordinary users are stuck in a problem without knowing anything.
So it is better to check. It won’t take long. If you have a smartphone and internet connection. Here is a step-by-step procedure.
How do I know how many SIMs are associated with my Aadhaar number?
Aadhaar Card Sim Check Steps:
- First, go to UIDAI’s website. Website: https://resident.uidai.gov.in/notification-aadhar
- Give the 12 digit Aadhaar number in the specified place.
- Enter the captcha.
- Now click on the OTP Generate option.
- Then look at your phone and give the OTP.
- A new page will open. Enter the Authentication Type, Number of Records, and OTP once more.
- There will be a drop-down menu. From there, select the All option.
- Go to the selected date range on the page. There you will see the last six months of your card history (Aadhar Card History).
- Then you will get all the history.
- Request OTP again for authentication.
When, where your Aadhaar card has been used, you will get all this information.
If you have a history of using Aadhaar card in an unknown place, you must report it on UIDAI’s website.
In my opinion, the government should come up with mandatory face scanning or retina scanning at the time of SIM registration.